German WIN Lingual Ceramic Braces
WIN Lingual braces are designed to straighten your teeth and give you that smile that you have always wanted without anyone knowing that you’re wearing them.
Prices for a German WIN Lingual Ceramic Braces
Prices for a German WIN Lingual Ceramic Braces: 6.500 $
- WIN Lingual braces are designed to straighten your teeth and give you that smile that you have always wanted without anyone knowing that you’re wearing them.
- They are attached behind your teeth to make them almost invisible and the added bonus is that they’re generally more comfortable to wear than traditional braces due to their extremely flat design.
- The beauty of these German-engineered braces is that the only person who knows that you are wearing them is you.
- Provided that your gums and bones are nice and healthy, WIN Lingual braces are suitable for everyone no matter what your age, providing individual solutions to your own individual dental requirements.
- Precise, comfortable, invisible!
- With the WIN Lingual system, the individual bracket behind the teeth are perfectly adapted to the tooth shape for maximum effectiveness and comfort. This enables the brace to be extremely flat, making it virtually impossible to see.
- As with all braces, the length of time needed to wear them is dependent on your own individual case. The treatment time for WIN Lingual braces is generally similar to that of traditional braces on the outside of your teeth.
- Lingual orthodontics is the correction of misaligned teeth, using a fixed brace, bonded on the inner surface of the teeth. A lingual brace works in the same way as a conventional fixed brace, with full control and movement of the teeth, but is nearly invisible, the only person who knows you have a brace is you.
- Lingual braces can be for everyone, if you have healthy gums and bones. With Lingual braces, if you are an adult or adolescent, there are individual solutions to individual problems.
- Benefits of the WIN braces system include:
- Predictable results
- Suitable for all ages
- Extremely flat design = improved comfort
- For simple to complex cases
- German engineering = precision manufacturing